Dialog N performs research projects and evaluations in the field of human-environment relationships and develops environment-communication concepts. In doing so, Dialog N aligns scientific in-depth knowledge with social-, health-, and environmental-psychological expertise in conjunction with holistic methodological knowhow.
Dialog N is an independent research institute. It is committed to rigorous scientific quality and high ethical standards regarding all its projects.
- • Conception, implementation, evaluation, and interpretation of projects in the domain of environmental- and social sciences
- • Theory-based and theory-driven interventions and evaluations
- • Empirical field studies involving qualitative, quantitative, and non-reactive methods, analysis of subjective and objective data, and generating secondary analysis and synthesis
- • Impact assessment of measures of sensitization, environmental-political instruments, and other measures
- • Increasing the acceptance of environmentally relevant behavior in areas like the use of renewable energy, sustainable eco-system management, protection of the environment and nature, biodiversity, and the management of invasive alien species
- • Development of target-group oriented communication concepts
- • Identification and estimation of the efficiency of different communicative channels in relation to target groups, content, and time-based aspects
- • Coaching and supervision of environmental communication measures and concepts
- • Mediation and dialogue framing with regards to controversial issues, for example in the context of environment and nature preservation, or at conflicting use aspects
- • Lectures and workshops on social-, health-, and environmental-psychological as well as life-science issues
- • Editing of scientific results for different target audiences (such as practitioners, politicians, managers, and the general public)
Dialog N keeps close bonds to both practice and academia, presents results of studies at international academic conferences, and publishes in peer-reviewed international professional journals.
In order to tailor communicate to the targeted audience, Dialog N works with several professional experts and graphic designers drawn from its broad national and international network (e.g., brochures, cartoons, etc.).
Dialog N – Riedtlistrasse 9 – 8006 Zürich – firstname.lastname@example.org